Asset Assessment & Improvement Strategies for Owners, Operators &
End-Users of Gas Turbines
This webinar has passed but you can find the recorded version at learn.softinway.com
Thursday, March 3, 2016 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 am EST (EDT)
Throughout the span of a gas turbine’s operation, owners, operators and end-users face aging and worn out machines in need of reformation. Sometimes the entire entity must be replaced, sometimes only a small piece of it. In both cases, a dilemma is faced: What to do with the machines.
In order to answer this question, it is necessary to address the following:
The webinar will describe the approach developed by SoftInWay for their Owner/End-User/Operator (OEUO) clients, enabling them to save money, time and have better control over their operational costs, equipment, etc.
- How much longer can the gas turbines operate?
- Is it sufficient to replace the worn out parts with the same new ones (in-kind replacement)?
- How much gain in gas turbine performance can be achieved if worn out parts are replaced by modern & improved counterparts?
- What can actually be replaced / improved?
- Who should perform the work (OEM, Non-OEM or in-house team)?
- What do we need to know in terms of data and have in terms of engineering capabilities to make decisions about the best course of action?
Additionally, webinar attendees will be able to ask questions during Q&A regarding their specific issues & interests.
The session will include:
Who should attend?
- Available gas turbine assessment guidelines for end-users and operators.
- Approaches to improve existing turbomachinery performance and power.
- Significance of special software and specialized experience in gas turbine assessment
- Examples of gas turbine upgrade projects.
We look forward to a great webinar and your challenging questions. Please register ahead of time and if you have any specific questions, let us know during the registration so that we can try to incorporate the answers into our presentation.
- Engineers working in the mechanical, aerospace, automotive, marine, power generation industries who want to renovate or reestablish and even improve available turbomachinery equipment.
- Engineers working for EPCs and Owners, Operators and End-Users of Gas Turbines, looking to construct new power plants or add additional capacity to existing plants.
- Engineers working in gas turbine operation (Owners, Operators and other End-Users) who want to renovate or improve their equipment performance.
Register by completing the form to the right >>>>